- • 2 seat roadster
- • Numbers match
- • Factory Certificate of build sheet
- • Current Arizona title and registration
- • 21,000 original miles
- • I am 3rd. owner since 2001 and Morgan fanatic for more than 35 years.
- • First owner in California for 15 years
- • Car federalized by Bill Fink at Isis Motors in 1984.
- • Originally converted to run on Propane. Now converted back to gasoline with factory fuel tank and all fittings.
- • The +4 2 Liter Fiat engine Morgan is very rare and collectible. Morgan made many 4/4 1600 Fiat engine cars but perhaps less than 100 2 liter cars ever made.
- • Original jack and Owner's Manual
- • Original factory lacquer paint – Westminster Green - no panel has ever been repainted.
- • Ash Wood frame in perfect condition. Doors shut easily.
- • Never any accident or body repairs
- • Aluminum Body
- • Wings painted at factory separate from body – black wing beading.
- • Roll bar under cowl - makes for sold body
- • Chrome/Stainless center lace (cobra style) wire wheels.
- • 2 liter Fiat engine – factory fitted
- • Unique 5 speed close ratio gearbox
- • One Weber downdraft carburetor
- • Cam belt replaced less than 3,000 miles ago just to be cautious.
- • This is an usual engine and gearbox combination for Morgan but once you drive it you can understand why they did it. This is a great engine, lightweight, strong and likes to rev. In this lightweight body and frame the engine is so under stressed and makes for a great driving, great handling car.
- • Large radiator, thermostatic fan and under side front air scoop all fitted at factory – never overheats.
- • Interior converted to classic +4 Super Sport configuration with all leather trim, seats and carpet supplied by the factory.
- • The reason for the interior change - in the 1980"s when cars were federalized the interiors were coated with a product to retard fire, it made leather feel like plastic - terrible.
- • All dash switches converted to vintage toggles
- • Beautiful wood steering wheel and wood shift knob.
- • Side screens perfect condition.
- • Hood like new - never used
- • New factory tonneau cover in black - necessary to change tonneau cover with change in seats
- • Lucas Morgan +8 style NOS fog and driving lamps
- • Vintage Lucas PL headlights
- • Chrome front bumper (from Series 1 +8) and vintage Morgan over riders fitted in rear.
- • Badge bar
- • Vintage 2 eared Morgan script wire wheel knockoffs
- • Stainless hood bows
- • Stainless bonnet stays
- • Stainless door threshold strips with Morgan logo
- • Stainless Morgan mesh grill
- • Brown leather bonnet belt with proper roller buckles on each side
Beautiful car, babied it's whole life, tight with perfect original body and frame, original paint, original low mileage, unique and collectible, great motor and strong gearbox. A great car to drive. No excuses.