- • Total ground up restoration
- • No expense spared
- • Hardly any miles since restoration
- • Basically, a brand new car!
- • All records and receipts
- • All frame components and misc. parts were powdered coated.
- • New fire wall and tool tray were purchased from the factory.
- • Both were powder coated.
- • Body was stripped and body work was done.
- • Painted "Fly Yellow".
- • New floorboards fabricated and painted. Wooden tub painted.
- • Interior replaced and/or repaired.
- • New brake shoes, brake cylinders, metal flex brake hoses and stainless brake and fuel lines.
- • Brake drums painted.
- • Wheels trued, balanced and silver powder coated.
- • Front suspension rebuilt.
- • Rear differential rebuilt by Morgan Motors.
- • New wiring harnesses.
- • Correct horn added.
- • New stainless exhaust system with correct hangers.
- • New clutch, pressure plate, cylinder kits installed.
- • New slave cylinder and hose.
- • New fuel pump, sending unit, fuel hose from filler cap to tank and fuel lines.
- • Fuel tank relined.
- • Motor is a 105E and runs very well. Because of this not very much had to be done to it besides normal maintenance.
- Inquire @ 888 345-6647